Thursday, December 23, 2010

Believe

All you really wanted for Christmas this year was a pink fridge. I told Santa months ago what you wanted ... and crossed Christmas off my list before the snow even fell. I should have known tiny, determined little you would have something to say about that.

When the holiday catalogues started rolling in, you called dibs on each and every one. You literally spent hours poring over each glossy mag, and fell in love with kitchens- especially a wooden set of pink appliances.

I need that. I want that in my closet. Santa will come and he will drop it for me!

So this Mama did what she had to do ... she appealed to the Santa of the North, and put in a request at Papa's winter wonderland wood-shop.

Let's just say we all believe in the magic of the holiday season this year.
We saw complete Christmas joy through your eyes.













Merry Christmas, lil' dude! Thank you for being unwavering in your belief that good things come to those who wait. It's truly a lesson we can all learn from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! I want that fridge!
amy ;)

Rachel said...

I am SOOOOO glad she got her fridge! And I want it too!